We Can’t Wait To See You
Park Attractions, Natural Areas, Resort And Campground Are Open.
Lasershow & Fireworks Remain Closed.
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priorities and guide our decisions.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Important Information To Know Before You Go
- Daily capacity will be limited – Mountain Membership reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general attractions admission. We recommend guests purchasing attraction passes do so in advance.
- Face masks or face coverings are required in our attractions area for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating or drinking, in our natural areas, or for children 2 and under. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Managing Attendance Capacity
In order to provide safe outdoor entertainment and maintain social distancing guidelines, we are reducing and managing our daily capacity.
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering RequiredFace masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating or drinking, in our natural areas, or for children 2 and under. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
Mask Free Break ZoneInside these mask free break zones you may remove your face mask/face covering. Please keep 6 feet apart from guests not in your party.
Please practice social distance throughout the property.Keep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout the property.
Attractions Capacity Management & Sanitation
In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, queue capacities will be limited.
While in line, please:
- Use the floor decals to maintain social distancing. Parties traveling together may stand together.
- Avoid touching queue rails when possible.
- Use hand sanitizer provided.
- Please heed to all Ride Attendant instructions pertaining to Mask, Ride Loading and Loose Articles.
For more information on Ride & Attractions Capacity Management & Sanitation, please visit our FAQ Page.
Please NoteLocations where adequate physical distancing cannot be achieved remain temporarily closed at this time. Please refer to our Daily Operating Schedule for specific information on which attractions will be available on the date of your visit.
- We will arrange all indoor and outdoor seating to comply with current social distancing guidelines. Do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all Food & Beverage locations. Please use often.
- Where reasonably possible, separate doorways for entering and exiting dining facilities will be used to minimize person to person contact.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Condiment stations will remain empty. Condiments will be provided to guests at the counter by request.
For more information on Food Safety, please visit our FAQ Page.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of handwashing and hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
Increased frequency cleaning of high touch areas and seating such as railings, queue areas, and restaurant seating, etc.
A significant number of hand sanitizing stations have been added in public areas, and other high traffic locations.
Portable handwashing stations have been added at properties to allow guests to wash hands frequently to help reduce exposure to germs.