Ready to book your visit? Group rates apply to groups of 15 or more. Advance reservations are required. Please plan ahead!
- Purchase your tickets online now
- Request more information and a representative will contact you within 1-2 business days
- Call the Group Sales office at 770-498-5636 (open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
For the quickest and best entry experience, we require you prepay for your reservation at least 3 weeks in advance! Your tickets will be shipped to you in advance, saving you time the day of your visit. You will be able to skip the Ticket Windows and head straight to your program or attraction – no waiting in ticket lines!
Vehicle entry to Stone Mountain Park requires a valid parking permit which can be purchased at one of the entrance gates to the Park.
$20.00 tax included
- Buses/motor coaches traveling with a group with pre-paid tickets must present a final booking confirmation to have the parking permit fee waived. If the final booking confirmation is not presented, $20 fee will be charged.
- Public schools or government buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle will have parking permit fee waived.
- Personal or private vehicles traveling with a school or tour group are required to purchase a parking permit or have an annual parking pass. This includes chaperone vehicles.
- Bus parking is located is located in the Triangle parking Lot or Memorial Hall Parking Lot. Stone Mountain Park encourages our guests to “Go Greener” and refrain from idling.
Group tickets are non-refundable. Stone Mountain Park operates rain or shine.