Vehicle entry ticket is valid for access to public picnic areas, hiking and nature trails, children's playground, walk-up trail, Quarry Exhibit, the Confederate Hall Historical & Environmental Education Center and the Lasershow Spectacular (select nights). Bicycles and pedestrians may enter at no charge.
Mountain Members PLUS may park for free, and Mountain Members may purchase an annual parking pass at a special rate of $25. To purchase, add to your cart on the Customize Your Trip page after adding a Mountain Membership, or login and then click here.
- Annual Parking Passes are only valid for one vehicle and must be adhered to the windshield using its own adhesive.
- Vehicles with 15 or more passengers - $20 for a daily parking pass.
- Buses/motor coaches traveling with a group with pre-paid tickets must present a final booking confirmation to have the parking permit fee waived. If the final booking confirmation is not presented, $20 fee will be charged.
- Public/private schools or government buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle will have parking permit fee waived.
- Personal or private vehicles traveling with a school or tour group are required to purchase a parking permit or have an annual parking pass. This includes chaperone vehicles.