Full Hook-Up with Cable = Water/Electric/Sewer/Cable (W/E/S/C)
Full Hook-Up = Water/Electric/Sewer (W/E/S)
Partial Hook-Up = Water/Electric (W/E) *Sewer access available at various dump stations.
- *Prices are subject to change without notice. Rates are not guaranteed. Nightly rate includes 5 individuals or less. There is a rate fee of $5 per additional guest per night. Max of 6 guests on tent site and 8 on RV sites.
- **Holidays - Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day weekends require a minimum reservation of 3 nights. (These rates do not apply to Thanksgiving and Christmas weekends - In Season rates will apply.)
|Now - Oct. 31, Nov. 27 - Dec. 1, Dec. 24, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014
|Full Hook-Up (Purple Sites) (W/E/S/C)
|Full Hook-Up (Orange Sites) (W/E/S/C)
|Full Hook-Up (Red Sites) Trail L Only (W/E/S/C)
|Full Hook-Up (Red "Lakeside" Sites 292, 292A, 292B, 319-343) (W/E/S)
|Full Hook-Up (Red Sites) (W/E/S)
|Partial Hook-Up (Blue Sites) (W/E)
|Partial Hook-Up (Blue Lakeside Sites) (W/E)
|Partial Hook-Up (Yellow Sites Tent & Pop Up) (W/E)
|Partial Hook-Up (Yellow Lakeside Sites Tent & Pop Up) (W/E)
|Primitive Tents (Brown Sites)
|Primitive Tents (Brown Lakeside Sites)
- Online Reservations – For reservations on Red, Purple or Blue sites, we encourage you to use our online reservation form to reserve your site. Reservations on Yellow or Brown sites must be made by calling our Campground Office.
- Premium Motor Homes, 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer -
- Lakeside W/E/S Sites – Include sites 292, 292A, 292B on Trail L and sites, 319, 321, 323, 325 ,327, 329, 331, 333, 335, 337, 339, 340, 341, and 343 on Trail M. Pricing for these sites is listed below under FULL HOOKUP (W/E/S) (RED "LAKESIDE" SITES).
- W/E/S/C Sites – Include sites 276, 277, 277A, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 302A, and 303 on Trail L. Pricing for these sites is listed below under FULL HOOKUP (W/E/S/C) (RED SITES) TRAIL L ONLY.
- Parking – A one-time parking permit to enter Stone Mountain Park is $10.00 per vehicle. At check-in you will be issued a parking permit that will allow you entry to the Park for the remainder of your stay.
- Deposits – A one-night rental deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time a reservation is made. A three-night site rental deposit will be charged to your credit card on major holiday weekends. Please be aware that if you book your Holiday reservations using our online service the additional two (2) days, to make up the three (3) day minimum Holiday requirement, will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Holiday Rates – Include but not limited to the following: Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July weekend, and Labor Day weekend.
- In Season Rates – Include but not limited to the following: Thanksgiving Holiday (Nov. 27 – Dec. 1, 2013), Christmas Holiday (Dec. 24, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014), and Spring Break.
- Occupancy – Pricing is based on occupancy of five (5) Guests on all sites. Additional guests are $5.00 per person/per night. Max 8 people total on red, purple, orange & blue RV sites and max 6 people total on yellow & brown sites tent/popup sites.
- Group Sites – rentals are $8 per person per night and there is a 15 person minimum charge per night of $120. If you have more than 15 people at a Group Site, you will be charged an additional $8 per person per night. We have two (2) Group Sites that will accommodate up to 35 people on each site. These sites are located on Trail J - Groups will not be accommodated in any other area of the campground.
- Cancellation Policy - We have a 5 day (120 hour) cancellation policy. You will receive a deposit refund less a $15 cancellation fee if your reservation is cancelled anytime prior to 5 days of your scheduled visit. Your deposit will not be refunded if the cancellation occurs 5 days or less prior to your scheduled visit (for prepaid packages, a $50 cancellation fee will apply). All cancellation requests MUST BE IN WRITING and faxed to 770-413-5082 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you made your reservation online, the $5 service charge is not refundable. Cancellations via phone messages WILL NOT be honored. In addition, if you need to cancel your reservation, you have a One Time Option to move your reservation dates (up to one year) to the future without a cancellation fee or losing your deposit.