Become a Historical Educator Member at Stone Mountain Park!
The initiative of this program is to increase educational opportunities for teachers and students at Stone Mountain Park. Our program is built on the belief that Historical Educators are dedicated to enriching their student’s curriculum with educational resources and events outside of the classroom. This will be achieved through our exclusive membership program.
How Do I become a member?
It’s easy! Historical Educator membership cards will be issued to certified public and private school teachers that book educational field trips at Stone Mountain Park.
*Science and geology programs booked through the Stone Mountain Memorial Association are not included.
What are the benefits of being a Historical Educator member?
As a member of the Historical Educator group, the member may visit any of the educational venues listed below as often as they like during the calendar year. They will also receive complimentary parking. Members may also bring one teaching colleague along as their guest. The member and their guest must present a valid ID and the membership card at each venue.
Benefits of membership
- Complimentary parking with member card and ID
- Complimentary admittance to audit any already booked educational field trip program (subject to space availability and will be arranged through the sales department)
- Complimentary entry to:
Antebellum Plantation and Farmyard
Discovering Stone Mountain Museum
Indian Festival and Pow Wow in the fall
Do you want to know more about a program before you come?
As a member you may also arrange to audit any education program that is booked by another school. To arrange this you may call 770-498-5636. This is subject to space availability and occasional cancellation.
Guidelines of membership
- Valid for the calendar year printed on membership card
- Member may bring one colleague as a guest each time they visit. Colleague must show a valid educator ID to gain admittance to each venue.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- No other discounts or upgrades available with this membership card.
- Membership card and valid educator ID must be presented for main gate entry and to attractions listed above.