The Georgia Pavilion is just a short walk from the Crossroads area and the Lasershow Spectacular. The pavilion seats 50 people under cover and has a permanent grill pit available for use.
The Georgia Pavilion is one of our non-catered facilities. It is located across John B. Gordon Drive from the Antebellum Plantation.
Please note the following policies regarding rental of the Georgia Pavilion:
- Rental is for the entire day from 10:00 AM – Dusk; no partial day rentals are available. You are welcome to bring your own food.
- Please review your pavilion selection carefully and take note of capacity and other amenity information.
- The pavilion is not considered "reserved" until the full NON-REFUNDABLE rental fee is received and deposited by our Sales Department.
- A contract will be sent to you confirming your reservation.
- Rental price does not include parking fee or attraction tickets.
- If the pavilion and/or date you request is not available, the rental fee will be returned in full. Be sure to select two or three alternate dates on the Rental Inquiry Form to expedite your reservation.
- Should you decide to cancel your event at any time after you have paid and the pavilion is reserved in your name, you will not receive a refund of any amount, even if the contract is unsigned.
- Absolutely No Outside Caterers or inflatables (such as moon walks) will be allowed inside the Park.
John B. Gordon Drive near Antebellum Plantation
Maximum is 50 people under cover
Closest restrooms are located near the entrance to the Antebellum Plantation
Across the street from Plantation. Walking distance to Crossroads and the Lasershow
No water or electricity is available.
$450 on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays; $300 on Mondays-Fridays
Our small, non-catered pavilions are in very high demand and book up early. Bookings for the following calendar year can be made beginning the day after Labor Day. Call 770-498-5636 for additional information.