Have a group looking for fun things to do in Atlanta?
Bring your snow crew of 15 or more to Snow Mountain! The snow park is a great place for all types of group outings, including faith-based groups, family reunions, school field trips, neighborhood outings, company parties and team-building events.
BEST VALUE - Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass
- Snow Mountain: Two-hour tubing session plus all-day access to the Snow Play area.
- Christmas Attractions: The Polar Express 4-D Experience, Singalong Christmas Train, Mini-Golf, Summit Skyride, Antebellum Plantation, Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, The Great Barn, and Snow Angel® Palace.
- Dazzling Christmas shows: NEW Meet and Greet with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster, Toyrific, Forever Christmas, Holly Jolly Cabaret, A Crossroads Christmas Carol, Visit with Santa Claus, Crossroads Christmas Parade, and the Snow Angel® Snowfall and Fireworks Finale.
Snow Mountain Pass
- Two-hour tubing session plus all-day access to the Snow Play area.
|Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass
||$40 (plus tax)
|Snow Mountain Pass
||$21 (plus tax)
Capacity is limited. Advance reservations required to guarantee your space.
Vehicle entry to Stone Mountain Park requires a valid parking permit which must be purchased at one of the entrance gates to the Park. This permit gives you access to many of the Park’s fun outdoor activities, including hiking and nature trails, walk-up trail and a fantastic view of the Confederate Memorial Carving.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 14 or fewer Passengers: $10.00 (tax included)
This rate includes day care vans, private school vehicles, and private/personal vehicles traveling with a school or tour group.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 15 or more Passengers: $20.00 (tax included)
This rate includes motor coaches, buses, large day care vans, private school buses and mini-buses.
- Motor coaches bringing a group with pre-paid tickets are free.
- No charge for public/private schools, government or church buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle.