A visit to Stone Mountain Park provides an entertaining and educational experience for children of all ages!
Groups are encouraged to make reservations or purchase online by clicking ‘Buy Now” below. Tickets may also be purchased on the day of your visit in one transaction at the Main Ticket Plaza.
Bring your group of 15 or more to Snow Mountain! The winter wonderland park is a great place for all types of group outings, including faith-based groups, family reunions, school field trips, neighborhood outings, company parties and team-building events.
Snow Mountain Pass
Available Select Dates Nov. 21, 2015 - Feb. 28, 2016
Snow Mountain + 3 Attraction Combo Group Rates (per person)
Snow Mountain Pass Group Rates (per person)
Individual Attraction Group Rates (per person)
|Summit Skyride (Round-trip)
|Summit Skyride (One-way)
|Choose from Scenic Railroad, Antebellum Plantation & Farmyard, Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, Mini-Golf, or The Great Barn (Adult/Child)
||$9 per person/attraction
Group tickets are non-refundable
*Prices above do not include sales tax and are subject to change without notice. No Individual Tickets are available for the 4-D Theater or special event shows or activities. You must have a Christmas Adventure Pass or Mountain Membership to visit the 4-D Theater or attend special event shows or activities. Attractions operate on a seasonal schedule; please check operating hours prior to your scheduled visit for a complete list of attractions.
For more information on group tickets or to make reservations, complete our online reservation form or call our Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636.
Important Group Information For An Enjoyable Visit!
Vehicle entry to Stone Mountain Park requires a valid parking permit which must be purchased at one of the entrance gates to the Park. This permit gives you access to many of the Park’s fun outdoor activities, including hiking and nature trails, walk-up trail and a fantastic view of the Confederate Memorial Carving.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 14 or fewer Passengers: $15.00 (tax included)
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 15 or more Passengers: $20.00 (tax included)
- Buses/motor coaches traveling with a group with pre-paid tickets must present a final booking confirmation to have the parking permit fee waived. If the final booking confirmation is not presented, $20 fee will be charged.
- Public/private schools or government buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle will have parking permit fee waived.
- Personal or private vehicles traveling with a school or tour group are required to purchase a parking permit or have an annual parking pass. This includes chaperone vehicles.
- Group attraction tickets can be purchased at the Main Ticket Plaza.
- Tickets must be paid for in one transaction to receive the group rate. Please send only one or two group representatives to purchase tickets.
- Christmas Adventure Passes will be given to you as wristbands that each group member will wear and display for Park Staff at the entrance to each attraction.
- Our Ticket Plaza accepts cash and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) for attraction tickets.
- If your group is tax exempt, you must present a valid Georgia State Tax Exemption Form (GA ST.5) to receive the non-tax rate. Out-of-state tax exemption forms do not apply.
- Meal tickets are available in two versions: $10 and $22.50. These tickets are for use at a specific restaurant for certain meal combinations. To purchase advance meal tickets, please contact the Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636.
- Groups can dine in any open full-service or quick-service restaurant and pay individually for their meal.
- Groups can bring their own food and utilize the public picnic areas on a first come, first served basis.