A visit to Stone Mountain Park provides an entertaining and educational experience for children of all ages!
Groups of 15 or more are eligible for special rates on attraction tickets. The Adventure Pass offers the best variety of fun attractions and entertainment for every member of the group.
Groups are encouraged to make reservations or purchase online by clicking ‘Buy Now” below. Tickets may also be purchased on the day of your visit in one transaction at the Main Ticket Plaza.
|Snow Mountain & 3 Attractions Combo Pass (Adult/Child)
|Snow Mountain (Adult/Child)
Individual Attraction Group Rates (per person)
|Summit Skyride (Round-trip)
|Summit Skyride (One-way)
|Choose from Scenic Railroad, Antebellum Plantation & Farmyard, Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, Mini-Golf, or The Great Barn (Adult/Child)
||$9 per person/attraction
|SkyHike/Camp Highland Outpost or Geyser Towers (Adult/Child)
||$12.00 per person/attraction
Ride The Ducks™ Sightseeing Tour
Due to limited capacity, groups wishing to ride together on a Duck Tour cannot always be accommodated. Group members wishing to take a Duck Tour may have to divide up. Tours are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Ride The Ducks Group Rates (per person)
|Group Rate Duck Tour (based on availability)
|Add-On to the Group Rate Adventure Pass
*Prices above do not include sales tax and are subject to change without notice. No Individual Tickets are available for the 4-D Theater or special event shows or activities. You must have an Adventure Pass or Mountain Membership to visit the 4-D Theater or attend special event shows or activities. Attractions operate on a seasonal schedule; please check operating hours prior to your scheduled visit for a complete list of attractions.
For more information on group tickets or to make reservations, complete our online reservation form or call our Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636.
Important Group Information For An Enjoyable Visit!
Vehicle entry to Stone Mountain Park requires a valid parking permit which must be purchased at one of the entrance gates to the Park. This permit gives you access to many of the Park’s fun outdoor activities, including hiking and nature trails, walk-up trail and a fantastic view of the Confederate Memorial Carving--plus, the world’s largest Lasershow Spectacular.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 14 or fewer Passengers: $15.00 (tax included)
This rate includes day care vans, private school vehicles, and private/personal vehicles traveling with a school or tour group.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 15 or more Passengers: $20.00 (tax included)
This rate includes motor coaches, buses, large day care vans, private school buses and mini-buses.
- Motor coaches bringing a group with pre-paid tickets are free.
- No charge for public/private schools, government or church buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle.
- Group attraction tickets can be purchased at the Main Ticket Plaza.
- Tickets must be paid for in one transaction to receive the group rate. Please send only one or two group representatives to purchase tickets.
- Adventure Passes will be given to you as wristbands that each group member will wear and display for Park Staff at the entrance to each attraction.
- Our Ticket Plaza accepts cash and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) for attraction tickets.
- If your group is tax exempt, you must present a valid Georgia State Tax Exemption Form (GA ST.5) to receive the non-tax rate. Out-of-state tax exemption forms do not apply.
- Ride The Ducks is not included on the One-Day Adventure Pass, but can be added on for an additional fee, currently $8.00 per person (plus tax). Groups may not be able to ride together, as Duck Tours are given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Meal tickets are available in two versions: $10 and $22.50. These tickets are for use at a specific restaurant for certain meal combinations. To purchase advance meal tickets, please contact the Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636.
- Groups can dine in any open full-service or quick-service restaurant and pay individually for their meal.
- Groups can bring their own food and utilize the public picnic areas on a first come, first served basis.