Atlanta's Most Heartwarming Christmas Celebration
November 8 - January 4 (Select Dates)
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, where the true magic of the season is in the air. Enjoy the glow of more than two million lights, festive music and visits from some your favorite holiday characters. Start a new tradition and create memories that will last a lifetime for your kids...and you.
- NEW for 2014, experience Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas 4-D, a hilarious adventure featured in 3-D with added in-theater effects that will transport you back to the Ice Age.
- All aboard the Singalong Train to hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where you can have your picture taken with beautiful Snow Angel and her Toy Soldiers.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
Additionally, enjoy Stone Mountain Park’s fun attractions that will be open during the daytime – included in your Christmas admission ticket:
Stone Mountain Christmas is included in the Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Meal Deal, Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass, Adventure Pass Meal Deal, Adventure Pass, Mountain Membership PLUS and Mountain Membership.