Atlanta's Most Heartwarming Christmas Celebration
November 9 - January 1 (Select Dates)
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, where the true magic of the season is in the air. Enjoy the glow of more than two million lights, festive music and visits from some your favorite holiday characters. Start a new tradition and create memories that will last a lifetime for your kids...and you.
New for 2013, Stone Mountain Christmas is excited to welcome two iconic North Pole favorites, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster. Kids of all ages can meet these two heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- All aboard the Singalong Train to hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift. And enjoy The Polar Express 4-D Experience, a state-of-the-art movie tradition only at Stone Mountain Park.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where you can have your picture taken with the beautiful Snow Angel and her Toy Soldiers.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus. Gather 'round at the Gingerbread House for Mistletales and hear Mrs. Claus spin heartwarming tales that are entertaining for children of all ages.
- Spend a Homespun Christmas at the Antebellum Plantation featuring décor, crafts and stories reflecting the holidays in the Antebellum period.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
Additionally, enjoy Stone Mountain Park’s fun attractions that will be open during the daytime – included in your Christmas admission ticket:
Stone Mountain Christmas is included in the Snow Mountain & Christmas Family Value Pass, Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass, Family Value Pass, Adventure Pass, Mountain Membership PLUS and Mountain Membership.