Don't miss the three night Fantastic Fourth Celebration, July 3-5!
Fantastic Fourth Celebration was voted the “Best Place to see Fireworks in Atlanta” by Atlanta Journal-Constitution readers, a “Must-See Fireworks Show” by USA Today and one of Reader’s Digest’s picks for “America’s Most Spectacular Fourth of July Fireworks.”
Arrive early to enjoy fun-filled attractions and special summer entertainment for the whole family. Go on an action-packed journey with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island – The 4-D Experience, challenge yourself on SkyHike®, the nation’s largest family adventure course, cool off and play in the spray on Geyser Towers® and much more.
Stay into the evening for an unforgettable patriotic celebration with the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® followed by a special, patriotic fireworks finale on all three nights!
Fantastic Fourth Celebration Tips:
Please be advised that Stone Mountain Park typically experiences large crowds during the Fantastic Fourth. Be sure to come out early to enjoy the Park and keep in mind the following pointers to make it an enjoyable experience for all.
- Cars - Enter through the East gate (main entrance on Highway 78) or West gate (James B Rivers Memorial Drive and East Mountain Street) The Park will close the gates to traffic once parking capacity is reached.
- Pedestrians - Enter through the West gate (James B Rivers Memorial Drive and East Mountain Street) ONLY.
Please note that smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas:
Lower Lawn (below train tracks)
- Near the Cherokee Trail below the South Carolina terrace
- Near the entrance to the Sacrifice monument on the left side of the reflecting pool/fountain
- Outside of the east side restroom
- Outside of the west side restroom
All other areas on the laser lawn are restricted. Please be courteous of non-smoking guests.
*Vehicle entry to the park is $10.00 for a one day permit or $35 for an annual permit. Note that there will be no free Park re-entry allowed. Guests who leave the Park on July 4 and then wish to return will have to re-pay the $10.00 Park entry fee.