Don't miss the 46th Annual Fantastic Fourth Celebration!
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution readers have voted Stone Mountain Park as the best place in Atlanta to enjoy fireworks during the Fourth of July holiday.
Enjoy the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® followed by a special, patriotic fireworks finale on both nights! Included with $10 daily parking permit or $35 annual parking permit.
Fantastic Fourth Celebration Tips:
Please be advised that Stone Mountain Park typically experiences large crowds during the Fantastic Fourth. Be sure to come out early to enjoy the Park and keep in mind the following pointers to make it an enjoyable experience for all.
- Cars - Enter through the East gate (main entrance on Highway 78) or West gate (James B Rivers Memorial Drive and East Mountain Street) The Park will close the gates to traffic once parking capacity is reached.
- Pedestrians - Enter through the West gate (James B Rivers Memorial Drive and East Mountain Street) ONLY.
Please note that smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas:
Lower Lawn (below train tracks)
- Near the Cherokee Trail below the terrace, headed behind Mini-Golf
- Near the entrance to the Sacrifice monument on the left side of the reflecting pool/fountain
- Outside of the east side restroom
- Outside of the west side restroom
All other areas on the laser lawn are restricted. Please be courteous of non-smoking guests.
*Vehicle entry to the park is $10.00 for a one day permit or $35 for an annual permit. Note that there will be no free Park re-entry allowed. Guests who leave the Park on July 4th and then wish to return will have to re-pay the $10.00 Park entry fee.
Stone Mountain Park’s Fourth of July Celebration is 46 years in the making and we’re looking forward to having you celebrate this special holiday with us!