Catch the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® presented by Humana, now with more fireworks! This not-to-be missed Atlanta tradition promises to wow your family with state-of the-art digital graphics and awe-inspiring laser show effects.
Experience multi-dimensional magic on one of the world's largest outdoor screens - Stone Mountain. Now in its 30th year, the Lasershow Spectacular is an Atlanta favorite. The laser show canopy creates a dazzling display of neon laser lights featuring characters, stories, graphics and fireworks choreographed to popular musical scores, transforming the park into a natural amphitheater. The newly transformed show is enhanced with Mountainvision, a digital projection technology that adds 3-D like effects without the glasses.
Enjoy the show from the comfort of one of our terraces which showcase an outstanding view of the mountain, its famous carving and the world’s longest running Lasershow. The terrace seats will give you the best seat in the house, and you can enjoy the show with a snack or dinner package.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does the Lasershow cost?
The Lasershow is free with your $10 parking fee to enter the Park. To purchase parking online, please click here
- Where is the best place to watch the Lasershow?
Lasershow Snack Terrace
and Dinner Terrace
is available and offers the best view to enjoy the Lasershow. You may bring your own blankets and lawn chairs. Souvenir blankets and Lasershow merchandise are available at Marketplace Gifts.
- How long does the Lasershow last?
The Lasershow is approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Can I bring my own food to the Lasershow?
Yes. You can bring your own food to the Lasershow and picnic on Memorial Lawn prior to the show. Glass containers and grills are not allowed on the Lawn. VIP Terrace Seating with all-you-can-eat dinner packages
are also available that include a seat on a newly restored terrace.
- Can I bring alcohol to the Lasershow?
No. Alcohol is not allowed on the lawn.
- Is there space for an individual in a wheelchair to view the Lasershow?
Yes. There is space for wheelchairs in front of the Railroad tracks, on the concrete terraces around the Lawn and on the Memorial Hall terrace.
- Can I propose marriage, wish a "Happy Birthday" or acknowledge someone in the Lasershow?
No. We cannot accommodate any kind of edits to the show content.
- Can I get a CD of the music played at the Lasershow or a video of the Lasershow?
No. Unfortunately, CDs and videos of the Lasershow are not available for sale.
- Is smoking permitted on the Laser Lawn?
Please note that smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas:
Lower Lawn (below train tracks)
1) Near the Cherokee Trail below the terrace, headed behind Mini-Golf
2) Near the entrance to the Sacrifice monument on the left side of the reflecting pool/fountain