We Create Memories Worth Repeating®
Stone Mountain Park is a Family Vacation Destination in Atlanta, Georgia
Located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty, Stone Mountain Park features a wide variety of fun family activities and things to do in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Amazing adventures await as you discover interactive children's attractions. Plus you'll not want to miss dozens of fun annual events such as Spring FUN Break, Summer at the Rock, Yellow Daisy Festival, Indian Festival and Pow Wow, Stone Mountain Christmas and Snow Mountain. Stone Mountain activities are suitable for all ages:
- Play in the spray or stay high and dry on the all-new Geyser Towers®.
- Trek through the treetops on SkyHike®, the nation's largest adventure course.
- Take a skyride to the top of Stone Mountain and get an up-close look at the Stone Mountain Carving.
- Ride a scenic train around the mountain.
- Stay at the Marriott Stone Mountain Inn or Evergreen Marriott resort, or spend the night in a tent or your RV at the largest Georgia campground.
- Let Stone Mountain plan and host your company picnic or family reunion at a covered outdoor pavilion.
- End your day at the world's largest laser light show featuring a fantastic fireworks finale!
Please check the calendar on the date(s) of your visit as attraction hours vary.