Stone Mountain Park welcomes the news media to our beautiful park. Our media admissions policy is designed to provide media the opportunity to become familiar with our unique landscapes, entertainment, and attractions that offer many angles for articles. It also enables media an opportunity to enjoy the park with immediate family members who might be traveling with them. Complimentary admissions are available to working news media in the following categories:
- Print Media: Publishers, Editors, Reporters, Writers, Photographers
- Broadcast Media: Station Managers, Producers, News Directors, Assignment Editors, Promotional Directors, and "On Air" Personnel including anchors/hosts/DJs, Reporters and Photographers
- Freelance Writers: Stone Mountain Park also provides complimentary admission to freelance writers with written confirmation of assignment.
- Complimentary tickets for media must be arranged through Stone Mountain Park’s Public Relations Department.
- Camera and film crews (including still photography) must be escorted by a Stone Mountain Park representative at all times while working in the park.
Please email email@example.com with your request and proof of your credentials.