Groups are encouraged to make reservations or purchase online by clicking ‘Buy Now” below.
Group Snow Mountain Pass
Includes a two-hour tubing session on plus all day access to the snow play areas. Capacity is limited. Advance reservations required to guarantee your space.
From snowman building to snowball shooting, tubing to togetherness, enjoy all the moments that will make for the perfect snow day.
Capacity is limited. Advance reservations required to guarantee your space.
Due to adverse and unpredictable weather conditions, sessions may be limited or canceled. Reservations may be rescheduled due to snow session cancellations.
$15 parking permit or $40 annual parking permit required for Park entry.
Valid Select Dates Nov. 19, 2016 thru Feb. 26, 2017
Group tickets are non-refundable
*Prices above do not include sales tax and are subject to change without notice. No Individual Tickets are available for the 4-D Theater or special event shows or activities. You must have an Adventure Pass or Mountain Membership to visit the 4-D Theater or attend special event shows or activities. Attractions operate on a seasonal schedule; please check operating hours prior to your scheduled visit for a complete list of attractions.
For more information on group tickets or to make reservations, complete our online reservation form or call our Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636.
Important Group Information For An Enjoyable Visit!
Vehicle entry to Stone Mountain Park requires a valid parking permit which must be purchased at one of the entrance gates to the Park. This permit gives you access to many of the Park’s fun outdoor activities, including hiking and nature trails, walk-up trail and a fantastic view of the Confederate Memorial Carving.plus, the world’s largest Lasershow Spectacular.
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 14 or fewer Passengers: $15.00 (tax included)
- One Day Parking Permit for Vehicles with 15 or more Passengers: $20.00 (tax included)
- Buses/motor coaches traveling with a group with pre-paid tickets must present a final booking confirmation to have the parking permit fee waived. If the final booking confirmation is not presented, $20 fee will be charged.
- Public/private schools or government buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle will have parking permit fee waived.
- Personal or private vehicles traveling with a school or tour group are required to purchase a parking permit or have an annual parking pass. This includes chaperone vehicles.
- Group attraction tickets must be purchased in advance. The group rate is not available for walk-up groups.
- Tickets must be paid for a minimum of two weeks prior to your visit date.
- Adventure Passes will be given to you as wristbands that each group member will wear and display for Park Staff at the entrance to each attraction.
- The Group Sales office accepts company checks, money orders and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). Personal checks are not accepted. Checks (corporate or personal) are not accepted at the Ticket Plaza.
- If your group is tax exempt, you must present a valid Georgia State Tax Exemption Form (GA ST-5) when making your payment. Out-of-state tax exemption forms do not apply.
- Ride The Ducks is not included on the One-Day Adventure Pass, but can be added on for an additional fee, currently $8.00 per person (plus tax). Groups may not be able to ride together, as Duck Tours are given on a first come, first serve basis.
Stone Mountain Park can provide your group with Meal Tickets (available on select dates) or an all you can eat catered buffet lunch, served in a private, covered picnic pavilion. Meal tickets include one entrée, side and a drink. View the full list of options here. Catered picnic lunches include two entrees, two sides, dessert and drinks (a minimum of 50 is required for picnic lunches). Stone Mountain Park also offers several picnic areas available on a first come, first serve basis, the Studdard Picnic Area and the Triangle Picnic Area.
For further information or to purchase meal options for your trip, please contact the Group Sales Department at 770-498-5636 or email email@example.com.