Save up to 20% with Campground Weekend Stay & Play Packages!
Book a package for a weekend getaway at Georgia's #1 Campground.
- Two (2) nights at a full or partial hookup campsite
- Up to four (4) two-day Adventure Passes
- One (1) bundle of firewood
- Up to four (4) ICEEs from the Campground Grocery Store
Ask about upgrading to a premium site (additional fee applies)
- Weekend Stay & Play (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday night) for Two (2): $144.00
- Weekend Stay & Play (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday night) for Four (4): $201.00
- Weekend Stay & Play for Two (2) on Trail L, M, N - $10): $154.00
- Weekend Stay & Play for Four (4) on Trail L, M, N - $10): $211.00
- Weekend Stay & Play for Two (2) on Purple, Orange & Lakeside: $174.00
- Weekend Stay & Play for Four (4) on Purple, Orange & Lakeside: $231.00
Please note: Package is available for arrivals on Fridays and Saturdays between April 1, 2017 and October 21, 2017. Packages are not available on Primitive Tent Sites (Brown Sites).
Packages are available on weekends when all Stone Mountain Park attractions are open. Rates start at $144.00 and vary based on number of guests and date of arrival. Additional nights & tickets can be purchased separately. Please note that full payment for Packages and any additional days must be made at time of booking. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available during some holidays. Packages are available on weekends only. Prices include sales tax.
Please note: Premium sites and sites on Trail L, M, N, O, P and R are available to RVs ONLY (Motor-homes, 5th Wheels, Travel Trailers). This offer is not valid on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend & Labor Day weekend. Please visit Holiday Stay and Play Package for information on these holidays.
To book your package please call 1-800-385-9807
Packages are subject to availability April 1, 2017 through October 21, 2017. Rates vary by season and day of the week. Prices are tax-inclusive. "Two Day" Stone Mountain Park Adventure Passes allow a second day of attractions for free. Two Day Adventure Passes do not include "Ride the Ducks" which requires an additional fee. $15 daily parking fee not included for the day of arrival. Upon check-in a parking permit for the rest of your stay will be issued. Some attractions could be closed due to a seasonal schedule in the Spring and Fall. Check operating calendar for hours.