Book a package for a mid-week getaway at Georgia's #1 Campground.
- Two (2) nights at a full or partial hookup campsite
- Up to four (4) two-day Adventure Passes
- One (1) bundle of firewood
- Up to four (4) ICEEs from the Campground Grocery Store
Ask about upgrading to a premium site (additional fee applies)
- Mid-Week Stay & Play (Monday - Thursday night) for Two (2): $111 (up charge for site with cable on Trail L, M, N - $10) = $121 - (up charge for premium site - $30) = $141
- Mid-Week Stay & Play (Monday - Thursday night) for Four (4): $164 (up charge for site with cable on Trail L, M, N - $10) = $174 - (up charge for premium site - $30) = $194
Please note: Package is available for arrivals on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays between April 3, 2017 thru April 7, 2017, and May 30, 2017 thru July 28, 2017. Packages are not available on Primitive Tent Sites (Brown Sites).
Packages are available on week days when all Stone Mountain Park attractions are open. Rates start at $111 and vary based on number of guests and date of arrival. Additional nights & tickets can be purchased separately. Please note that full payment for Packages and any additional days must be made at time of booking. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available during some holidays. Packages are available on week days only. Prices include sales tax.
Please note: Premium sites and sites on Trail L are available to RVs ONLY (Motorhomes, 5th Wheels, Travel Trailers). This offer is not valid on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend & Labor Day weekend. Please visit Holiday Stay and Play Package for information on these holidays.
To book your package please call 1-800-385-9807
Packages are subject to availability Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays between April 3, 2017 thru April 7, 2017, and May 30, 2017 thru July 28, 2017. Rates vary by season and day of the week. Prices are tax-inclusive. "Two Day" Stone Mountain Park Adventure Passes allow a second day of attractions for free. Two Day Adventure Passes do not include "Ride the Ducks" which requires an additional fee. $15 daily parking fee not included for the day of arrival. Upon check-in a parking permit for the rest of your stay will be issued. Some attractions could be closed due to a seasonal schedule in the Spring and Fall. Check operating calendar for hours.