Pokemon GO Helpful Tips and Guidelines
How do I access Stone Mountain Park in order to play Pokemon GO?
Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
Are there any restricted areas while playing Pokemon GO at Stone Mountain Park?
Yes, DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters, animal enclosures and designated employee areas. Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- Be sure to follow all rider requirements, including requirements for loose articles.
Enjoy access to Stone Mountain Park public areas including picnic areas, hiking and nature trails, children's playground, walk-up trail, Quarry Exhibit, the Confederate Hall Historical & Environmental Education Center and the Lasershow Spectacular (select nights).
Vehicle entry ticket is valid for access to public picnic areas, hiking and nature trails, children's playground, walk-up trail, Quarry Exhibit, the Confederate Hall Historical & Environmental Education Center and the Lasershow Spectacular (select nights). Bicycles and pedestrians may enter at no charge.
Annual Parking Passes are only valid for one vehicle and must be adhered to the windshield using its own adhesive.
Vehicles with 15 or more passengers - $20 for a daily parking pass.
- Buses/motor coaches traveling with a group with pre-paid tickets must present a final booking confirmation to have the parking permit fee waived. If the final booking confirmation is not presented, $20 fee will be charged.
- Public/private schools or government buses with a permanent logo or name printed on the vehicle will have parking permit fee waived.
- Personal or private vehicles traveling with a school or tour group are required to purchase a parking permit or have an annual parking pass. This includes chaperon vehicles.
Daily Parking Passes are only valid for one vehicle