Each year, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. Therefore, we use the following guidelines to ensure the maximum level of support to our community.
- Organization must be located in Georgia
- Requests may only be submitted via our online donation request form below. Supporting documentation must be emailed to email@example.com and must include:
- Certified 501(c)(3) documentation (not a Tax-Exempt form)
- Documents that describes your event, or any other related documentation (must be on letterhead)
- All requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
- Requests are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Stone Mountain Park has a limited amount of tickets available for donations.
- We do not sponsor individuals.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.